Dr. David B Macisaac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David B Macisaac?

I truly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Macisaac! He has supported me through a very long journey and has never stopped trying to find answers for me. Previous to finding Dr. Macisaac, I had several doctors tell me I was “normal” and not to worry and my quality of life suffered for it. Once I joined his practice we hit the ground running! He carefully listens to my concerns and is never dismissive. Most importantly he respects my point-of- view and supports me in whatever decisions I choose to make. I am SO grateful to have him as my doctor, I would give him 100 stars if I could!

Takes his time

Love him!!!

I've never had a doctor that spends as much time discussing whatever problems you may be experiencing. I've never felt rushed like I have with others. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I feel like he genuinely cares. I would never go to anyone else!!

Absolute Best!

My family and I have been seeing Dr. MacIsaac for years and years. Simply put, he is fantastic physician and everything we want in a family doctor!! His office is a throwback to the days when medicine was more personal and not run like a large corporation. It is a small private practice and has an excellent office staff that has been with him as long as I can remember. Dr. MacIsaac spends as much time as we need during office visits and never makes us feel rushed. He has a calming demeanor and truly listens to what we have to say. My kids really enjoy him and we no longer have to drag them to the doctor. In addition, Dr. MacIsaac is extremely skilled at diagnosing and treating difficult conditions and has always been right on target with treating all of our medical problems. We have referred dozens of friends and family members to his office, and every single one has raved about him and his staff after their visits. I truly cannot imagine going to another family doctor !!

I can't believe how much time Dr. MacIsaac spent with me. He genuinely seems to care!

A loss of words.

I am at a loss of words. I have been with this practice for over ten years. To me this was the best doctor I had ever been to. I told everybody that asks who my family doctor was, with pride, it is Dr. MacIsaac. Then one day I received a letter in the mail, certified, that he was discontinuing our physician/patient relationship. I was so upset I cried. What had I done to deserve this? I feel betrayed that someone who is supposed to be there to make you better, tells you he is done with you. He gave no reason, just left me in the middle of a health problem, for me to have someone pick up where he dumped me. This just shows the true person the he is, a inefficient doctor and heartless human.

Look no more! This is the best Doctor!

I was referred to Dr. MacIsaac about 10 years ago. I knew from the minute that I walked in to his office that this was the place for me. The waiting room was empty because he doesn't keep anyone waiting. I have spent very little time waiting for my appointment, but that is just the icing on the cake. Dr. Mac spends time with his patients, so he does not overbook. I used to dread going to the Dr., but now, it's like going to visit an old friend. He is a wonderful person and treats me like he's known me forever. He asks how things are going with me and always remembers little details of things we had discussed in the past. His bedside manner is wonderful! But again, this is just a plus. You want your Doctor to be knowledgeable and current on treatment and health issues. Dr. Mac is cutting edge in his field. He's been accurate every time he's given me his diagnosis and has been effective in the treatment. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mac. I don't know what I'd ever do without him. This is the Dr. you want and need! Look no more!

Wonderful Doctor

I have never had a doctor who spends as much time as it takes to answer all of my questions and explains everything. Excellent bedside manner as well as spot on with diagnosis. I used to dread going to the doctor's office, but Dr. MacIsaac makes it a pleasant experience.

My family loves Dr. Mac, and I have recommended him to many friends and family members. He takes his time with you and never makes you feel rushed, and makes sure he's answered all of your questions. Great bedside manner!

I have been going to Dr. MacIsaac for many years now. I feel VERY fortunate I found him. He spends time with me,actually LISTENS and answers all my questions. He is very thorough, and I feel I am getting excellent care. The staff is caring and friendly. I have recommended him to all my friends. He is probably the best doctor I have ever had.

This is not the doctor you want if you are interested in building a relationship with your physician. After an initial, new patient visit, I was contacted to schedule a follow up appointment to review lab work. Because everything came back normal, I asked to have the doctor call me. I was told that the doctor didn't call patients. When I questioned this practice, I was put on hold so she could confer with teh doctor. When she returned, she told me that I was being dropped from the practice and a certified letter was mailed to be stating I was dropped for "significant philosophical differences on the practice of medicine."This was very disturbing to me. How healthcare has changed.

He's a treasure

Does all the things right that need to be done to get a correct diagnosis,takes the time to listen and give pertinent feedback.

Dr. David B Macisaac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wexford, PA.