Dr. David Magilner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David Magilner?

David Magilner, MD Forest Glen, 1500 Forest Glen Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20910

He may be experienced, knowledgeable and graduated from a prestigious Harvard university. What it matters is, does he serve his patients with professional due care? I didn't see this from him. I am sorry to say, for me he was terrible Doctor I ever had. He was not listening me and the service was irritating. May be racially motivated. Rather I like the Nurses working with him.

Great Doctor!

Dr, Magilner is an excellent doctor. He diagnosed my daughter's problem when my doctor wasn't able to. Even running a busy emergency department, he takes the time to explain things to me. He doesn't do unnecessary procedures or tests. Thank you!

Great Doctor!

Took the time to make my son feel at ease during a difficult procedure. Explained everything to me so that I could understand. Answered all of my qu ...

Great doctor!

He took the time to listen and was able to diagnose my child's illness that nobody else had figured out for months. Thank you!

Great doctor

He was wonderful with my child, knowledgeable and explained everything well to us.

Dr. David Magilner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.