Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.

1.8

Dissatisfied

I had a urethral sling done in 1994 by Dr David Magnus. It was the worst surgery of my life sent home with Cather was told to remove next day I could not pass urine he called me a cry baby day 3 at home I was rushed to ER. ER Doctor filled a complaint against DR. Magnus my infection was so bad. I have had problems ever since. Dr Magnus is a very bad surgeon with no Bedside Manner's

Thorough & Professional

no patient pravitecy

First visit on referral. Was kept waiting in exam room for 45 minutes. Asked doctor if this is routine. Snide retort of it might take an hour. This is not the doctor who is going to work on me.

Dr. David Magnus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.

Dr. David Magnus Is this you?