Dr. David A Margolin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Margolin?

Horrible Experience

After my second surgery to reverse the first surgery I had major problems. This so called doctor told me I was 'undernourished ' and that's why I was having all the problems I was then experiencing . My question is, if I was undernourished why would he have performed surgery on me? If he thought I was undernourished and hadn't done the surgery he could have saved me many months in the hospital, many more surgeries, trips back and forth to the ICU, hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt in med bills, etc…… He is by far the WORST dr I've ever been to in my life.

Great, caring physician. Wonderful nurse.

Thank you Dr. Margolin

Dr. Margolin has treated my daughter since 2006 with her complications from Crohn's Disease. He had been a God sent physician.

Dont let Margolin touch you or your family, seek immediate second opinion.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

Dr Margolin operated on my mother in 2006 with a colon resection for a very large tumor which, thankfully, was benign. Our entire family had such faith and trust in his expertise that we all (father, brother and myself) went to him for our own colonoscopies. He is the "total package". A great surgeon and very caring. He visited my mother in the hospital on a Sunday on his way to a football game, with his family waiting in the car. He answered numerous questions and explained everything throughout the procedure and recovery, calling me at home and never making me feel rushed. I can understand how the lady from Detroit feels, but I have to say I hope Dr Margolin never leaves New Orleans.

10 Year Colon Rectal Cancer Survivor

Thanks to Dr. Margolin, I am a 10 year colon rectal cancer survivor!! When he was practicing in Detroit, Michigan, I was blessed to have him as my doctor when I was diagnosed with Colon Rectal cancer at the age of 38. He allowed me to speak with his sister, who I have never met face to face, but talked with her on the phone quite a few times, as she was close to my age and had a colostomy. I owe my life to this doctor and if I ever needed a Colon Rectal surgeon again in my life, I would make the trip to New Orleans. Thank you Dr. Margolin. I have wonderful thoughts of you and hope you and your family are well.

Dr. David A Margolin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.