- 23 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David G Markowitz has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Liver Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Lung Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
23 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. David G Markowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsImaging Consultants Of South Fl, 5352 Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David G Markowitz in this video.
Dr. David G Markowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.