Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Marks
Dr. David S Marks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Marks is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Columbia St Marys Womens Hospital and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. Dr. Marks has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David S Marks has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Best doctor i have incountered in years....
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Marks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1989
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. David S Marks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFroedtert Hospital, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Marks in this video.
Dr. David S Marks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.