Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David F Marler MD
Dr. David F Marler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL, with other offices in New Port Richey, FL and Palm Harbor, FL . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. David F Marler has 3 locations
2114 Seven Springs Blvd Ste 300
New Port Richey, FL 34655
2160 Duck Slough Blvd Ste 103
New Port Richey, FL 34655
Dr. David F Marler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David F Marler has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. David F Marler - Posted on September 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. David F Marler - Posted on February 27th, 2015
I was not satisfied with my experience! The receptionist was just ride to start with! The doctor was ok but he was supposed to virtually send my prescription to my pharmacy and when I went to pick it up it was never received. I tried calling the office from 3:00 on to request they send over my prescription but got the voicemail for 2 hours straight stating they were closed when office hours state they close at 5! It's Friday and the office won't reopen until Monday! Now I have to wait all weekend with out my prescription! Thanks guys!!!
Dr. David Marler and Office staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. David F Marler - Posted on September 10th, 2012
I would highly recommend Dr. Marler and his staff. He is professional and caring, takes time to explain options available to you. He is pleasant and not rushed. His staff is very nice and helpful as well. They were very accomodating with me and treated me with kindness and professionalism with each visit. Highly recommend!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David F Marler - Posted on October 13th, 2011
Dr. Marler was amazing:) I was in the hospital for ruptured cyst. Dr. Marler was highly recommended from another paitent. He was very clear in telling me what was wrong, what he needed to do to fix the problem, and what to expect after. He performed the surgery and was there when I woke up. The best part is when we finally figured out what the problem was, he insisted how important it was, but then gave me the choice to have him do the surgery or someone else if I wasnt comfortable. Dr. Marler just all around has it. From his knowledge for paitent care, to bedside manner, He Is The BEST! THank you Dr. Marler!!!
24 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. David F Marler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David F Marler, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in New Port Richey, FL, in this video.
Dr. David F Marler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.