Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Martorano has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr martorono is an incredible doctor. He showed genuine interest in my well being , and what I had to say. He actually cares about his patients and is so compassionate and understanding that people have no problem opening up to him . I have never met a physician that is so dedicated to his patients wellbeing, and had such a wonderful bedside maner . I would trust his judgment and recommend him to any of my family and loved ones.
Patience beware the most damaging psychiatrist I have ever encountered in my entire life. He billed me fraudulently to the amount of $4,000 sending me to a shady collection agency that never picks up the phone leaving a black mark on my personal credit score. He ran from California to the other side of the country based on all of the scandals and lawsuits he was facing in the state of California. He has been reported to the California medical and poured over a dozen times by different individuals. At his current place of employment he has no direct contact line and that's for a reason he can't run from what he's done to so many patients that I personally am aware of it will follow him to the current state where he lives we are engaging in a pending lawsuit with this doctor it is absolutely unheard of what this guy does. He belongs in jail. There's been some psychiatrist in the past that I've just disagreed with but nothing to this level not to the point rough even had to leave a review before on a doc..
18 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2000
Dr. David M Martorano accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWyoming Behavioral Institute, 2521 E 15th St, Casper, WY
Dr. David M Martorano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casper, WY.