Dr. David B Massey Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David B Massey?

Very thorough and kind treatment after experiencing dental complications

EJ

Excellent doc

Dr. Massey helped me during an urgent care visit in Kernersville. He was very nice, attentive, and thorough. He spent plenty of time with me and genuinely seemed interested and willing to make me feel 100% better even despite me having mild symptoms. He is one of the best doctors I've seen. I would recommend him to everyone. Great patient care! We need more doctors like him!

Dr. Massey gets an 'A' in bedside manner!

I went to Moses Cone Urgent Care when I threw out my back (hence the long wait times). I was in severe pain. He was so kind and helpful and actually listened to me. Who else but me knows my spine? I had to come back 3 weeks later and was lucky enough to get him again. He did an xray and determined I might have a slipped disc. Although all he could do at that point was refer me to an orthopedic surgeon, he made me feel better mentally. He told me he wished he could do something to help me, which is the sweetest thing that's been said to me at this point. He empathized with my frustration and pain. He explained everything clearly and answered every question. Go see him. He's a great doctor and a good man, a rare combination these days.

Dr. David B Massey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kernersville, NC.