Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Matlock has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. David L Matlock has the following 8 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. David L Matlock has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David L Matlock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
First of all I liked the fact that dr matlock is very well known and has been featured in various articles and tv shows. Thank God it hasn't all gone to his head because he conducted himself in a very professional manner and I felt very comfortable with him. He's very nice and ready to answer whatever questions you may have and the nice part is even enough he's a busy man you don't feel rushed through your appointment. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know and would definitely use him again in the future if I ever wanted anything else done.
I watched you many successful surgeries so I wanted to ask you What are the conditions of complete transformation from female to male with the work that this feeling is so small I mean the feeling of rejection that I am a girl and not a man, psychologically not accept how much it costs the whole process if you want details and more information, I am under the service Accept my sincere greetings and wish you success
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBeverly Hills Sunset Surgery Center Inc, 9201 W Sunset Blvd Ste 405, West Hollywood, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David L Matlock in this video.
Dr. David L Matlock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hollywood, CA.