3.1

Have you seen Dr. David S Mccall?

Nurse Cratchet

Nurse Bonnie needs some mental health counseling. She clearly has mental health issues.

His wife Bonnie thinks she is the Doctor. She is rude screams at people in front of patients and runs to the doctor when he has a patient when she fights with his patients over nothing. Dr. McCall has to tell her to calm down. She is really unhinged and should not be there. Never let her take your blood either. This woman is a wacko!!!!!

Rude Nurse Bonnie

Never in my life have I been spoken to as rudely as I was today by a medical professional (I use this term loosely). My husband has been seeing Dr. McCall for quite some time and likes him very much. However, my husband has several medical conditions that have caused some concerning side effects. Therefore, I called this morning and asked for a referral to Burlington. Nurse Bonnie not only refused to make the referral but continued to chastise me for calling, telling me that is not how the process works. Regardless of how the protocol works, she was rude and condescending and if I never speak to her again it will be too soon. It is disappointing that I am now not comfortable calling to assist my husband with his medical care needs. I am ashamed that this is the type of service and treatment that people in this are are subjected to.

Disappointed

We really appreciated having Dr McCall for primary care. The breakdown occurred with the lack of communication with the head nurse, who refused to listen to our concerns or to bring our concerns to the attention of the doctor. She would interrupt our words and change our words. This happened at least 4 times. We felt we had no choice but to find other primary care.

Abandoned

I was released as a patient without notice, my wife was a Medical Assistant for David she was mentally and emotionally abused by the wife and office manager Bonnie. She left, received unemployement for falsely being terminated. Dr. Mc Call allowed individual personal differences of his employees impede on the wellness of a patient, not good medical practice.

Very accommodating

Fit my son in the same day we called for an appointment for a bad cold. Dr. McCall remembered my son was going off to college in the fall and asked if we wanted him to fill out his physical forms for him so we didn't have to come back again later. He took the time to have my son print them off on the computer from the room. Dr. M is always caring like this and goes out of his way to help us. I noticed changes in his staff were made this past year and the new staff are much friendlier and more professional.

Nurse was drunk on the job or drugged

There is an old women who works there dressed as a nurse. She appears to be drunk or drugged. The Dr seemed nice but the lady made everyone feel uncomfortable. She spoke rudely to her staff . I am shocked the Dr would allow an employee to be drunk while seeing patients. I later found out she shares his last name.

I think he is the best Dr. I have ever had I would recommend him always

Fit me in the same day when I really needed to be seen. I didn't feel like he was in a rush to see other patients, he spent time with me, listened, and answered all my questions. Office was clean and staff was friendly.

Dr. David S Mccall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Potsdam, NY.