Dr. David A Mccann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Mccann?

I am concerned about your business practices. I have been a patient for approximately 20 years including physicals and visits for sickness. Most of the time, seeing Mark Dorn or one of the other doctors as necessary. I recently called for an urgent appointment and was declined because I have not been sick in the last couple of years. I will have to fill out paperwork and potentially be treated in about a week. This leads me to the conclusion that you do not concerned about loyalty or using your history to build your practice, you are only concentrating on the patients that are sick on a consistent basis. any rule that kicks out a member of your practice because they are healthy for a period of time is absurd

excellent physician

Dr McCann is very knowledgeable and compassionate; he spends time with me and asks specific questions to help with diagnosing my condition. He is very thorough..

My favorite MD since I moved to Anderson.

Calm, understanding and exceptionally knowledgeable. Moved away from my MD in another town and didn't care for the first couple docs I tried in Anderson. When I came to Cornerstone and met Dr. McCann, I knew I had found the right MD.