Dr. David Mccarron Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Mccarron?

ARNP

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Unfortunately but fortunately, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Mccarron while my father was in the ICU in orangeburg. Growing up in Orangeburg, my first impression was to get my father out of the hospital, but after meeting Dr. Mccarron- he put our mind at ease and with his knowledge we knew we were at the right place. I can't say enough about this wonderful man. He has a great bedside manner, very knowledgeable, and willing to listen to family concerns. Although this has been a difficult time for our family, he has always made us feel at ease with continuous updates.

Posted on March 28th, 2017