Dr. David McCarty Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David McCarty?

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Worst Dr. ever.....glad he finally retired so he cannot maim other people...had knee surgery twice in three weeks due to he infected my knee when he gave me a shot of cortisone....

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Well over a hour late. No time spent with me. Gave me pills and was very short with my husband. Staff said he had a emergency, that's why he was late. Doctor said he had a personnel appointment. Get your stories straight. very arrogant.

VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS

Posted on February 20th, 2011

HE SPENDS PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME AND ACCURATELY EXPLAINS WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHAT I NEED TO DO TO RECOVER. ALSO, HE SHOWS COMPASION TO ME AND WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH.

compassionate, honest, efficient. never doubt this man.

Posted on March 31st, 2010

Dr. McCarty has been nothing but honest with me over the years that he's been my bone doctor. There was a recent incident where I injured my back and he told me there wasn't much chance that surgery would help me. I went to another doctor to get a second opinion. I was not even seen by the actual doctor, but by a physician's assistant, who said that an operation would be "a good option". I don't know why I listened, but I did, and scheduled surgery.Well, not only is my back NOT better after the operation, but I got an infection in my surgical incision that required me to end up spending more money to take care of. I should have listened to Dr. McCarty in the first place. Some doctors are just aggressive and dishonest. Dr. McCarty has always been straight with me and I should never have doubted him. DON'T GO TO ANYONE ELSE!! NOBODY TELLS IT LIKE IT IS LIKE THIS MAN!

Posted on August 19th, 2017