Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Mccoy has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David M Mccoy has the following 1 expertise
Dr. David M Mccoy has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
I am a ll year survior of breast cancer. Dr. Mc Coy is the most wonderful doctor and person. I go to him every year for test . when i had my surgery he made arrangements with another doctor as I was having issues and he had to be out of town. He had made contact with another surgeon and told him of my codition. We had to call the other doctor on a Sunday . Dr McCoy had told him of my problem and made arrangements for us to have contact in case something happened . The doctor knew all about what was going on with me , put me in the hospital , and all because of Dr. McCoy being such a good caring doctor who took the time to be sure my condition was taken care of while he was out of town. Such a friendly, profeessional staff. Thanks Dr. Mccoy for everything.
Dr. McCoy has performed 4 procedures on me. He has gone out of his way to assure me and make me feel at ease. He has explained everything he is going to do and patiently answered as many questions as I have asked. His staff has always been polite, respectful and helpful. As long as Dr. McCoy practices, I will be going to him.
My overall experience with Dr. McCoy and his staff was far less stressful than I had anticipated. Dr. McCoy took his time to explain everything to me and was very patient with me... I would definately use him in the event I need a surgeon and would highly recommend him an his office to anybody that asks.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. David M Mccoy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid M Mccoy Md Facs, 201 4th St Ste 2C, Alexandria, LA
Dr. David M Mccoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.