Dr. David Mcelligott Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Mcelligott?

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

This doctor is a joke. My doctor referred me see him about my asthma. He sent me to have a stress test since I am having asthma flare up. The test was chemical induced instead of getting on the treadmill. I had an asthma attack during the tests. On the doctor note said that I had chest pain and could rate pain. Nothing about me having an asthma attack and had to use my pro air inhale to stop the asthma attack. Doctor told he doesn't think I have asthma. I told him I should stop using my inhale he said no use it. Why should I use an inhale if I don't have asthma. He just don't want to diagnose me with asthma. I rate him "No Stars" and a bad doctor how doesn't care about his patience. I am having asthma flare up every morning and just want to know why. Is there any doctor out there who care about their patience anymore and not just about making a quick buck.

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Excellent doctor!

Caring & Honest!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

He's the best Doctor I ever had! He answers every question I have honestly, even if I don't like the answer! He's caring and knowledgeable and takes very good care of me! It doesn't hurt that he's not bad to look at also!

Posted on November 11th, 2016