Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Mckenna has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
26 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. David S Mckenna accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPerinatal Partners, 101 Looney Rd Ste 430, Piqua, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Mckenna in this video.
Dr. David S Mckenna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Piqua, OH.