Dr. David J Medford Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David J Medford?

Experience with cataract surgery

Dr. Medford is both caring and careful — two attributes that anyone wants in a surgeon, especially for delicate eye surgery. I'm very pleased with the results of my cataract surgery as well as the process of getting there. I was impressed with the detailed and easy-to-understand directions his staff provided, and undoubtedly that Dr. Medford created. It was simple to keep track of the eye drops I needed to use before and after surgery. His explanations are always thorough. never confusing.

Wonderful care

I had cataract surgery in both eyes, two weeks apart in June, 2017 and to date couldn’t be happier. The procedures went very well and I have perfect vision in one eye, and a little less than perfect in the other eye. My astigmatisms were treated with Toric monofocal intraocular lenses and the procedures were performed using advanced laser technology. Immediately after the surgeries I could see without my glasses for the first time in 55 years and had absolutely no pain or issues in both eyes. Dr. Medford and his staff are very professional and caring and the same can be said for the Ridgedale Surgery Center.

My experience with Dr Medford

Dr. Medford is very direct and to the point but n a very nice and friendly manner.He listens to you and gives good advice.

Dr. Medford and his staff are very professional. The experience I had when I had my cataracts remove was very smooth. Dr. Medford, his staff and the staff at the surgical center were very good. They treated me like a person, not just another number, and answered all my questions. As I tell my friends, this really was a non-event.

Great Results

I needed to wear glasses since my early childhood due to a severe astigmatism. Even with corrective lenses, my vision was not clear nor sharp and often hazy. About two years ago, I went to Dr. Medford for an eye exam as I was developing cataracts. Dr. Medford advised me that he could "map" the shape of my eyeball and, while taking care of the cataracts, he could perform an IOC lens transplant that would significantly upgrade my vision. I trusted in him and had the procedure done on both eyes over the course of a month. The simple facts are that after the surgery I have 20-20 vision in one eye and 20-40 in the other. No more wearing glasses (except maybe at night when driving) and my vision is sharp and clear. So if your situation is similar to mine, and if you do not want to have to fumble around when you get up in the morning to find your glasses to be able to see, give Dr. Medford a visit. He can really help with correcting your vision.

A Brighter World

I did not realize the extent to which my vision was impaired by cataracts. Cataract surgery improved my distance vision...almost perfect now. Although I still need reading glasses, reading is a pleasure because of the enhanced brightness. Dr. Medford is a great eye doctor and a good person, and Kelli and the staff at the Morristown office and at the Surgery Center could not be nicer.

Best experience possible

From the first time I walked into Dr. Medford's office 2.5 years ago the care I have received has been top notch. He did my cateract surgery and after care and I have been seeing him for periodic checkups since. His assistant Kelli has also been fantastic. I cannot recommend Dr. Medford enough. If you need to see an eye doctor, he is the one you should consider.

Great Experience

I felt like I received a very high level of knowledge about my condition from Dr. Medford. He provided me a variety of options to consider for treatment of my cataract and explained how each of them would impact me during and post surgery. The entire process was well coorinated from staff to surgical facility. The level of care I received was of the highest quality. Kudo's to the Ridgedale Surgical staff. Everyone made me feel at ease.

The best in NJ

Over the years I have used the services of Dr. Medford and have found him to be very professional and skillfuk.. I recently had Cataract surgery on both eyes and couldn't be more satisfied with the results. I would recommend Dr. Medford to anyone looking for a qualified and excellent Ophthalmologist.

Dr. Medford was recommended to me by an OR nurse. My own experience with Dr. Medford was excellent. HIs expertise was comforting and his office staff was professional and caring. Kudos, too, to the Ridgedale Surgery Center where the surgery was performed, with special thanks to doctors LaManna and Cacciarelli. I am driving without glasses and colors are so bright!

Great Experience.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dr. Medford was very thorough and engaging. He put me at ease all along the way and the results were wonderful. I recommend Dr. Medford to anyone needing a cataract consultation and/or surgery.

Thanks or successful cataract surgery

From the moment I first started visiting Dr. Medford's office in West Orange, I have never been disappointed. The staff is professional yet friendly. Dr. Medford did not authorize my cataract surgery until the cataracts were "ripe". The surgery itself went very well. The staff at the surgical center was also great. I was made to feel comfortable every step of the way. I had some feat prior to the first surgery, but they did everything to keep me calm.I know that both the staff and Dr. Medford perform these surgeries on a routine basis, but I was made to feel special.. No post-op problems. Now I am glasses/contact lens free after over sixty years of these "devices."