Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Meduna has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 38
I just recently came through a very high risk pregnancy and almost lost my little girl very early in the pregnancy. I Thank God for Dr Meduna and the knowledge he posses, because I am currently holding my precious baby girl in my arms. He is very busy because he is EXCELLENT and the wait can be around 20 minutes, but it is worth the wait.
I'm currently pregnant with twins, definitely worth the potentially longer wait times! He's very knowledgeable about everything and is open to any/all questions! I had a different doctor before being referred to Dr. Maduna and can definitely tell the difference between a doctor who really cares about you and the safety of your babies vs. one who's just trying to get you in and out of the door!! Dr.Maduna and his staff always take the time to make sure that you're well informed and comfortable about what's going on with your baby and/or pregnancy etc. Would definitely suggest him!!
Dr. Meduna remembers who you are and what you are in his office for. He is very nice and considerate of the things that are going on with you. He almost never lets you down. If you have questions stupid or not he is always ready to answer you. He loves to see a smile before you leave and sometimes may crack a joke at the most weirdest time but all in all he is defiantly would recommend to all my family and friends!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2013, 2016, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2003
Dr. David Meduna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Meduna Md, 1602 Rock Prairie Rd Ste 3100, College Station, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Meduna in this video.
Dr. David Meduna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.