Dr. David Meduna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Meduna?

Absolutely Excellent!!!

Posted on June 10th, 2016

I just recently came through a very high risk pregnancy and almost lost my little girl very early in the pregnancy. I Thank God for Dr Meduna and the knowledge he posses, because I am currently holding my precious baby girl in my arms. He is very busy because he is EXCELLENT and the wait can be around 20 minutes, but it is worth the wait.

Highly suggest Dr. Maduna!

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I'm currently pregnant with twins, definitely worth the potentially longer wait times! He's very knowledgeable about everything and is open to any/all questions! I had a different doctor before being referred to Dr. Maduna and can definitely tell the difference between a doctor who really cares about you and the safety of your babies vs. one who's just trying to get you in and out of the door!! Dr.Maduna and his staff always take the time to make sure that you're well informed and comfortable about what's going on with your baby and/or pregnancy etc. Would definitely suggest him!!

awesome doctor!!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Dr. Meduna remembers who you are and what you are in his office for. He is very nice and considerate of the things that are going on with you. He almost never lets you down. If you have questions stupid or not he is always ready to answer you. He loves to see a smile before you leave and sometimes may crack a joke at the most weirdest time but all in all he is defiantly would recommend to all my family and friends!!!!

Saved my life

Posted on May 14th, 2013

There is nothing bad to say about this doctor. I developed a very serious pregnancy condition at 29 weeks and I must say he was there for me. His bed side manner was amazing, he saved my life. Thanks to him I now have a healthy five year old daughter.

He has a savior complex

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Although his front office staff is very nice, he is not a very good doctor. He is more concerned with how awesome he thinks he is rather than being considerate of the expecting mother. Also, the hospital he is affiliated with is terrible! The nurses are disrespectful and condescending.

Posted on April 7th, 2012

very understanding listen to all of your concerns his staff really good people he lets you know about you and your child if you have any concerns treats you with respect funny over all a great guy.

Awesome

Posted on August 17th, 2011

My experience with Dr Meduna and his staff was awesome. Now that I have had my baby and do not go to regular appointments it feels like I have lost part of my family. They were so sweet and caring and Dr. Meduna is great. He has wonderful bedside manner as well as compassion for you and your situation. I would recommend any of my friends to see him as their doctor and I will return to see them again when needed.

Amazing Dr!

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr. Meduna is a very caring dr, he is super funny and makes you feel very comfortable. He addresses all your concerns. His staff is amazing and makes you feel at home! Give him a try, and you will never go to another OB!

Fantastic doctor!

Posted on September 10th, 2009

I have had an exceptional experience thus far with Dr Meduna. I transferred from another hospital with just one month left in my pregnancy. His office staff is very polite and caring, his nurses are knowledgeable and Dr Meduna is a very genuine individual. I feel completely comfortable and at ease with him, as though I have known him for years. He is thorough when answering questions and has provided me with outstanding care thus far. My initial exam with him was about 2 hours - impressive!

Posted on September 13th, 2017