Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Medunick has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Weight Loss
- Blood Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Family Planning
- Lyme Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Failure
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sleep Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Anxiety Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Excellent manner, knowledge is amazing, gets right to the point of the issue. Tells if this is happening, then we (I) will do this since this is not working.
The best primary care physician that I have ever had. Took the lead in a very serious situation, took a lot of time out of his busy day to help me understand and feel comfortable, took the lead on referrals and followed up throughout. He is an amazing guy considering the workload that he manages but not once did I feel that I was being rushed or glossed over. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Medunick, great physician, fantastic bedside manner, etc.
Been a patient for ~6 years. I was initially put off by his young age, but I was IMMEDIATELY comfortable with him. He spoke to me in plain language and truly listened to me. When he asks "how are the kids", I really believe he wants to know how my kids are...not just asking to fill the quite. He never rushes me and answers all my questions and listens to my concerns. I truly trust him and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone! When my children no longer need a pediatrician, I will bring them to see Dr. Medunick. There are other doctors in the practice, but I will ONLY see him. HE IS THAT GOOD!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Medunick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. David M Medunick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Health Associates, 89 Sparta Ave Ste 100, Sparta, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Medunick in this video.
Dr. David M Medunick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sparta, NJ.