Dr. David Meir-Levi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Meir-Levi?

Excellent doctor

Excellent doctors informative thorough I had a clot in my subclavian artery quickly diagnosed and treated. Surgery was amazingly fast I am recovering now. Thank you for saving lives. A pleasure to meet both Dr. Meir-Leavy and Dr. Wilson and staff. Real life Superheroes

Great Doctor!

Dr. David Meir-Levi, his assistant and all of his staff were very kind, caring and professional. I had an IVC filter placed and everything went very well. I highly recommend this doctor. I so far have no complaint.

wife

dr meir=levi he has saved my husband not just one time it was 4 times...we love him and is family.i wish i could steal him to florida !!!!! we miss you sooo much .. what an awesome doctor he is,,,,,

In addition to being tops in his field he is a caring and super human being putting his patients first. I whole heatedly find his service and treatments superior, for this reason I have followed him from Lehigh Valley to Pocono Medical Center. Although it involves over an hour trip he gives you excellent care, for these reasons I have been with him for years. You can't go wrong his care. What doctor follows up with calls to keep you informed?

Excellent Doctor !!!

Like him.

I was very pleased/impressed with the through review and recommendation for treatment.