Dr. David Mello Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Mello?

Very Good Doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Dr Mello is my PCP and feel very fortunate to have him. He has a great personality and is a skilled listener and he is holistic and thorough. I like the way he takes care of all of your professional needs and takes action immediately if meds, referals or whatever is needed. After my initiial visit he he focused in much better on my body functions and metrics and he was spot on correct and quickly determined i had type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and a few other age related things. He helped put me on a health track and i am very very grateful for him and appreciative. To me is the model doctor. He has such a nice personality too. With my medical story i feel like he is a partner with me and i am not alone when it comes to aging.

Posted on October 18th, 2016