Dr. David S Menche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Menche?

Conservative Approach

I already knew that Dr. Menche was a pioneer in knee surgery but was pleasantly surprised to hear him say that he thought physical therapy would probably thwart the need for surgery. He actually said that although he enjoyed surgery, he didn't think I needed it at that time and to try the alternative approach. When I realized his ideology to patient care I fully appreciated that this doctor wasn't about making a fast buck and that the patient came first.

Dr. Menche operated on my knee about a year and a half ago for a meniscus tear. It's completely healed and feels like a "regular knee" Thank you Dr. Menche!

Dr. Menche did arthroscopic surgery on my knee. Not only is he a great surgeon, but he was a wonderful person. I had some difficulty with my recovery and Dr. Menche called me throughout the weekend to see how I was feeling. I feel like he really cares about his patients.

Dr. David S Menche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.