Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Menges has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I first became a patient of Dr. Menges when I was experiencing some female issues and stuck with him when I got pregnant. He was the best doctor and addressed my concerns and always had a smile to share. During my delivery words like "vacuum extraction," and "NICU on standby" started being tossed around and Dr. Menges calmly looked at me and told me to deliver my baby. And that's what we did. Thank you Dr. Menges!
Dr. Menges is quite caring. He listens, is attentive and compassionate. During my pregnancy, even if the standard/scheduled visit was meant to be of short length, if I had questions, he always took the time to answer them. He always calls back with test results on a timely manner, or a letter is sent to my house. I would most def. recommend him. The staff at MidHudson is also quite polite, I have no complains at all. Maybe the only minus I would have is that I wish they would give you a copy of your tests results (blood tests and such). You can get copies if requested, but I think each practice should handle these to you automatically.
20 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. David A Menges accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMid Hudson Medical Group, 600 Westage Business Ctr Dr, Fishkill, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Menges in this video.
Dr. David A Menges is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fishkill, NY.