Dr. David D Menon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David D Menon?

I will keep this short. Dr. Menon is great in every way possible. However, it is hard to get an appointment with him which mean you will get to only see one of his nurse practitioners or physician assistants on most occasions. They range from good to extremely bad. Wait times (at the time of your appointment) are long.

Great Doctor.

I want to Thank Dr. Menon' s , he is an amazing doctor. Everytime I call his office the girls are always there to help. He returns all of my calls no matter what time of the day. He is very considerate and understanding. When I walk out of his office I feel so good about myself. My significant other also is now seeing Doctor Menon and he thanks me for sending him to his office. If you ever in need of a wonderful, understanding doctor, well go see Dr. David Menon and you will see for yourself what I mean.

Wonderful

Dr. Menon is top notch. He asks you thorough questions so he can look at the big picture and connect the dots instead of just hearing your most obvious symptoms. He's knowledgeable, he tells you the hard truth but with care, and he seems genuinely concerned for his patients' well being. The nursing staff is very friendly as well which is always nice, and the longest I've waited in the waiting room is ten minutes which really isn't bad. I HIGHLY recommend this dude.

I love Dr. Menon

He is amazing and caring. He pays attention and knows my history and family life. He cares about my whole being and it shows!

Dr. David D Menon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerville, MA.