Dr. David Milbauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Milbauer?

Amazing. Ompassionate doctor, excellent staff

I was shocked that when I called , and wasn’t feeling well, Dr. Milbauer actually called me back! He is so nice. The girls in the office are right with it, I needed a referral for my husband, one of Dr. Milbauers staff, called me , to let me know it was done. I rate the entire office 5+ stars, They care!

Great Doctor

Practical, courteous, professional , and efficient. Great support staff.

Wonderful doctor and office

Dr. Milbauer came very highly recommended by a close friend and after years of hearing about this office I finally made the switch. Fantastic experience from start to finish - from friendly and professional office staff to Dr. Milbauer's thorough exam and sense of humor. I highly recommend if you are looking for a doctor in the area.

great doctor

exceptional training and very thorough

The office staff has changed

I have been with Dr. Milbauer for many years and I have to say the new staff is very pleasant, I'm glad they got rid of some of the staff. I haven't had any issue with any of the staff since there was a change. His wife works in the office now, she is so nice. I've never had to wait very long, they do seem to have more patients now that they take Humana but I always get in on time. They draw blood in the office which is very convenient for me due to the fact that I can no longer drive and have to take transportation. The office has always been clean and well organized. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family. Yes he is sometimes quick but he has always taken good care of me. He always returns my calls. As far as the office staff and Doctor they seem to be like a family. I've never seen any of them disrespect him if anything they're always joking and laughing with him. Like I said I would recommend him, he's a good Doctor.