Dr. David Miles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Miles?

Posted on October 20th, 2016

He is honest, direct, explains to you exam results in layman terms, listens to you and just down to earth. He is my Cardiologist.

Confidence

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I feel confident Dr. Miles cares about my health, that is the main reason I have been his patient for over thirty years. I am a diabetic and know how important it is to maintain a healthy heart. Dr. Miles does not rust through an appointment, and you don't leave his office with questions and concerns not answered. His expertise is without question and I would recommend hem to anyone needing a Cardiologist.

Excellant care.

Posted on July 13th, 2015

I had an MI 3 years ago and met Dr. Miles in the hospital. I was immediately at ease with him and found him to be very knowledgeable. I have complete confidence in Dr. Miles. His office staff from nurses to PA's have all been pleasant and seem to be on top of their game when it comes to cardiac issues. Any questions or problems I've had have been dealt with quickly. And a special shout out to Vivian who has been especially helpful.

Posted on November 8th, 2016