Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. S D Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
Showing 1 of 1
I have been seeing Dr. Miller for years and have all positive feedback. He's very knowledgeable, involved in research, on top of new meds on the market, takes time to explain what's going on or why he's prescribing something, etc. I can easily get routine appointments, and usually same day if I call and am sick. He doesn't rush me along - pays attention - does NOT spend the entire appointment typing on a computer (like most other docs) while I'm wondering if he's listening. He is easy to talk to, very pleasant and has a sense of humor.
Dr. S D Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Associates, 49 State Rd Ste 203W, North Dartmouth, MA
Dr. S D Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Dartmouth, MA.