Dr. David Minor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Minor?

need to communicate with family

Posted on September 18th, 2012

i agree with that he need to communicate with family in the end...otherwise it hurts so much

don dougan

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

in 2004 i had stage iv melanoma in my left arm.i was given just 12 months to live.Dr Minor offered me a bio-chemo therapy trial which i accepted.i was told by my doctors that i had less than 10 percent chance of recovering.this man performed a miracle in my opinion.

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Need to communicate more with family and explain the situation. More important when it is the end.

Dr. Minor saved my life

Posted on August 17th, 2010

As a stage IV melanoma survivor, I have the utmost respect for Dr. Minor. He has treated me for the last four years and definitely has my good health in mind. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

great doctor

Posted on January 1st, 2009

I always feel well cared for during my visits to Dr. Minor. He is always attentive and caring, both to me and to my family. Whenever I have a question or concern he calls me himself with the answers. I never feel rushed or ignored by him or his office staff. I highly reccomend Dr. Minor

Consumer Beware!!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2008

Overall performance:clinical approach, does not engage with patients/family members, can be sarcastic. baseline: unable to communicate effectively. recommend this physician: use only for second opinion value not as your private oncologist.

Posted on July 26th, 2017