Dr. David M Mintzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Mintzer?

Excellent care with a great staff and caring nurses. For anyone faced with a diagnosis of cancer, this is the doctor to see.

Dr. Mintzer is amazing! I had cancer of the tongue in 1995. Dr Mintzer was one of three outstanding doctors who helped me survive. Here I am cancer free for 19 years!

My hero

Dr. Mintzer is the kindest person I ever met. No matter how I feel,when I leave his office I am always in good spirits. Dr. Mintzer and Millie really care about their patients. And only want the best for you. I am glad to have them in my life.

He is a caring human being who goes well beyond the extra mile in respecting you as a human being as well as a patient. As a doctor, his diagnoses and treatments for various cancer-related ailments, including pain management, is absolutely top-notch. I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone diagnosed with cancer, or needing an accurate diagnosis and course of treatment

sAVED MY LIFE

Dr. David Mintzer saved my life. I was misdiagnosed by my gyn for seven months. Once another doctor suspected breast cancer I knew I needed to see Dr. Mintzer because he was part of the cure of a friend of mine with Breast Cancer. He's a straight forward doctor, there's no side stepping from Dr. Mintzer, he tells you exactly what is going on and what you need to do. He calls you back when you ask him to and his staff is wonderful. Being diagnosed with cancer is horrible but I have to tell you that once I met with Dr. Mintzer and came up with a plan, I just knew I ws going to be OK, and I am, I'm in my 5th year cancer free! I can't thank him enough.