Have you seen David G Mohler?

What a great experience under the circumstances of my tumor causing excruciating pain. He was very kind and explained each thing about my options so we could understand what he was saying in layman terms. An excellent doctor that gave us a plan for my recovery.

Awesome, upbeat and very informed

This surgeon is very smart he had plan a,b and c. I have complete trust in him and his staff! I truly don't think I would b riding my motorcycle, exercising or for that matter walking if not for him!

Saved my Life

Dr. Mohler and his staff were amazing. There was no one in my area that had ever treated my kind of Cancer. Dr. Mohler knew exactly what I had and how to preform the surgery that saved my life. Thank you to him and his staff!

One of the best

I'm lucky to live near Stanford's Orthopedic Clinic because they have folks like Doc Mohler. He and his staff made the pre-op exam and subsquent surgery as easy as possible for me. More importantly, he knew exactly what to do and he did it well.

David G Mohler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.