Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Montgomery has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David M Montgomery has the following 20 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Back Injuries
- Age-Related Problems
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. David M Montgomery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
This doctor has no follow up. When I went in after surgery 2 weeks later he asked me "what are you doing here ?" after waiting 2 hours to see him. Bad experience. He fixed nothing and has a weird attitude like I was the problem. Reading other reviews I wonder who is this guy & did the RESIDENT do my surgery that lasted less than 30 minutes ? Does he pick and choose who he wants to do good work on ? Roll the dice with him butI would go elsewhere .
Had surgery and expected a better outcome. Had leg pain that ceased, but now a lot of lower back pain. Other spinal surgeons state I need a fusion at the level that this doctor performed surgery on due to "instability"...in other words a fusion. Was told this wasn't a problem prior to surgery. Figure it out for yourself. Please people get a second opinion...he says one thing and does another....or plays on words.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
42 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. David M Montgomery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David M Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.