Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David K Moose DDS
Dr. David K Moose, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Cumberland, MD, with other offices in Waldorf, MD and Leesburg, VA . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. David K Moose has 3 locations
1715 Frederick St
Cumberland, MD 21502
Dr. David K Moose has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. David K Moose has the following 7 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. David K Moose - Posted on September 25th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. David K Moose - Posted on June 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. David K Moose - Posted on August 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David K Moose - Posted on March 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David K Moose - Posted on January 27th, 2016
19 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. David K Moose Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David K Moose is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cumberland, MD.