Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Morin
Dr. David Morin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with other offices in Southbridge, MA and Worcester, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Morin is affiliated with Taunton State Hospital, Clinton Hospital and Harrington Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David Morin has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David Morin has the following 9 expertise
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. David Morin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 5
Nice - but clueless!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Morin - Posted on September 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Morin - Posted on May 8th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Morin - Posted on September 27th, 2011
This person is the rudest most condescending so-called professional we have ever encountered. He could not have cared LESS about safety with our beloved family member, and we will be having it investigated. His treatment, in our opinion, is sub-standard bordering on malpractice. He also over-medicates and calls that proper treatment. His manner on the phone was beyond pathetic and laughable. This man clearly has social skills deficits, along with very little knowledge of administering meds safely ! Avoid. Report everywhere so that your loved one is not in danger due to the highly careless, unprofessional, harming treatment of this psychiatrist. He should not be treating anyone. He clearly cannot deal with intelligent, informed, devoted family members. It scares him.
Dr. Morin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Taunton State Hospital
Harrington Memorial Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
UMass Health SystemClinton Hospital
U Mass Health System, Marlborough Hosp
UMass Memorial Medical Center
Bristol Regional Medical Center
Holston Valley Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Morin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.