Dr. David S Morison Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David S Morison?

always have to follow up with repeated calls for rx or equipment - could improve there

Great doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Morison for over 5 years for sleep apnea. It's become more difficult to get an appointment to see him, but Dr. Lam is equally efficient. Dr. Morison always spends quality time with me and I'm very comfortable with him. His explanations are informative, detailed and presented clearly without being overly clinical. He speaks distinctly and clearly. I highly recommend Dr. Morison to anyone who requires his specialty.

Uncaring, unprofessional poor diagnostics

Seemed nonchalant, apathetic, uninterested in my case. More interested in pushing Neurontin on me for symptoms unrelated to my condition. Was rude and crass. Typical doctor.

Drug pusher

Was more interested in pushing an unrelated Pfizer drug on me than helping with my sleep disorder. Read about Pfizer. He could have at least shared his kick back with me. Neurontin isn't even a sleep related drug.

Dr. David S Morison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.