Dr. David L Moritz Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David L Moritz?

A Wonderful Doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Moritz. He is a thoughtful and caring professional who isn't rushed and ensures that all your concerns are addressed. His staff is also wonderful and caring. He is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital which, in my opinion, is one of the best. Referral doctors are also high caliber.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Moritz was my doctor for over 5 years and man do I miss him. He took his time and carefully evaluated my medical needs. I was always in fairly good shape but the attention he gave me when I had minor issues was exceptional. I wish my new insurance would let me keep him as my doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Moritz.