Dr. David Morowitz Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

The best physician ever, a genius

I wouldn't recognize the MD who has taken care of me for 30 years from the ratings here. He is one of the best diagnosticians around. He does not suffer fools, & his bedside manner is direct, so if you need to be coddled or have your hand held every step of the way, he's not the doctor for you. But the man literally wrote the book on GI problems. No one better for complex cases.

Just horrible. He doesn't bother looking at your medical history, and constantly interrupts you with inane comments when you try to explain it to him. And then he forgets what you told him. On top of that he's rude and what I consider borderline unethical. Avoid.

A disgrace to the medical practice.

Dr Morowitz is THE MOST unprofessional Dr I have ever encountered. Throughout the consultation session with me, he did not ask once how I felt, not once. He did not even do an examination. He asked that I provide my medical history, which I did. He was so confused throughout the description I gave that I often had to repeat my self. I have been giving my medical history for over 18 months of my illness and it normally does not take more than 10 minutes and then more background explanation in the consultation with the dr. This was painful and his follow up questions were pointless! He talked down on me -with a smile- for not having my medical history written down on a little journal. I explained that I normally fill out my medical history in the template provided by the Dr's office. He said that they did not have such form to fill out a patient's medical history. I had to repeat and repeat facts, and dates and medications. Regarding medications, he was not acquainted with any of them. Dr Morowitz lists in his experience Oncology, but he did not recognize the most basic "first line treatment" drugs. He made so many out of line comments I just wanted to get out of there.He said, to his credit, that he did not feel that was to my advantage to be seen by him, as he'd need to often consult with my Oncologist. My Oncologist has had no issues working with Dr's outside her practice or with Dr's that are affiliated to other hospitals, and viceversa.Finally the Dr ask what I wanted to do, and I said that I just wanted to leave, which I did. I did not even insist that he physically do a exam, as it was clear that he is completely incapable of practicing. Dr Morowitz wasted my time and made me feel sicker after seeing him. Stay away from this so called Dr.

Morotwitz was arrogant, rude and made inappropriate comments. Instead of asking questions about my symptoms he badgered and belittled me with his remarks. He even went to far as to say it was a privilege for me to see him and that if I didn't like his manner I could leave. I would not recommend him as a real professional.

The most rude and abrasive doctor I have ever encountered.

The worst doctor

He is one of the worst doctor I have ever met. He is very inconsiderate and rude. I would never recommend this doctor to any one.

Dr. David Morowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.