Dr. David Morwood Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Morwood?

Nasty & Cheap

Posted on June 13th, 2016

At the end of the consultation, his quote was at least $6000 higher than other Monterey plastic surgeons for the same thing. So he prices himself out of the market, then refuses to return the $125 consultation fee. In my opinion, he's a petty, nasty, cheap guy.

I'm a woman again

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I had had a mastectomy 25 years ago. One of my breasts was a D cup, the other was a B cup. I was completely lopsided. My clothes didn't fit right. Dr Morwood evened out my breast. Now I'm a C cup on both sides. I'm so very happy with his surgery and recommendations. I look beautiful again

Rude and incompetent office staff

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I had a horrible experience at this doctor's office. Although Dr. Morwood himself may be a fine doctor, it is not apparent by the way he runs his office. The office manager was incompetent, couldn't answer my questions, and never returned my phone calls. The receptionist was rude as well. I would not recommend anyone go to this doctor.

Doctor's Response

We apologize that you had an unpleasant experience with our office. All members of our staff courteously made every effort to answer your questions and make you happy, however it was unfortunately not enough. We hope that you have found a physician and office that you find satisfactory, and we wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors. - Staff of Dr. Morwood

Dr. Morwood is the best! And his staff are great too! I could not have asked for a better expereince or results!

Posted on October 6th, 2010

I LOVE DR.MORWOOD! Him and his entire staff Genie, Danielle and Chantal are all amazing!I had 3 consultations with other doctors for a breast augmentation and lipo but I knew the same day I met with Dr.Morwood I wanted him to do my surgery. So sure that I set my surgery date for about a month out. Easy to set up appts. and I never had to wait in the waiting room for more than 2 minutes. Office is in a beautiful location and very clean and pretty inside. Even though Dr.Morwood's cost for the procedures I wanted done were more than any of the other doctors, it was worth it. His practice is also about an hour and a half drive but completely worth it too. It is now 2 months after having lipo and a boob job and I'm so happy with the way everything turned out. Surgery went smooth and results look totally natural...they even feel real! After seeing my results I decided to have chin/neck lipo to get rid of my babyfat. I totally trust Dr.Morwood even with my face and that says a lot. I can't even believe how great the results are and I can't thank Dr.Morwood and his staff enough. I will post an update in about a month or two once my chin/neck lipo heals.

Posted on June 19th, 2010

Dr, Morwood is a good surgeon, however he lacks the social and communication skills needed to understand the concerns of his patients. If you are looking for a surgeon who will listen to your concerns and show you empathy, look to someone else.

look out

Posted on October 8th, 2008

hold on to your wallet. this guy knows how to suck you dry

Dr Morwood is the Best!

Posted on April 28th, 2008

Dr Morwood did two life-changing procedures for me - he is one of the finest surgeons in the country.

Posted on November 13th, 2015