Dr. David Mosley Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Mosley?

Posted on February 14th, 2014

Dr. Mosley is by far one of the most compassionate physician's I've ever seen. He not only saved my life but my daughter as well. He does not take credit, but gives God the credit for allowing himself and his knowledge to be used to help others. He is still human so mistakes can be made, however, i would put him up against anybody!!!

Trust in Dr. Mosley

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Dr. Mosley has been my dr. for many years and i don't know what i would do without him. I have the highest of regards and confidence in him. i have many health related issues and he is very patient with me if i need questions answered. i also believes he puts trust in me as a patient, in trusting i will follow his instructions as he relates to me. he refers me to other drs. if need be. he has compassionate manner and is always thoughtful of his patients needs. i don't know of any other dr. in camden that i would put all my trust into when it comes to my health. oh yes, my husband has lots of trust in him also.

Posted on March 9th, 2009

Did not get good care at all from this doctor. He misdiagnosed cancer as a kidney infection.

Posted on October 20th, 2014