Dr. David E Mouch Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David E Mouch?

Find a different doctor

Wrost doctor I have ever went to

Longtime patient

Dr. Mouch has been my Primary Care Physician for many years. I find him to be personable and qualified. He has gotten me through cancer, hip replacements, and several other health issues. I don't quite understand the negative comments.

Dr Mouch is a very compassionate Doctor, he cares about his patients but knows where to spend his time, he doesn't "fluff" up every visit. he is honest, but compassionate, some people may not know how to handle honesty! if you need an hour he will spend it if you need 5 mins he will tell you, he knows his stuff. I would recommend this doctor for my family and friends, since I have been coming here for 6 years I now I have 9 family members coming to this practice and they are all very fond of these doctors in this practice.

Dr. Mouch is a great doctor and I am disappointed to see some of the negative comments that are on this site. Dr. Mouch not only treats me but he also treats my entire family because he takes the time to answer my questions and treat my concerns appropriately. I like that they are open on Saturday mornings because this is hard to find anymore. It was also nice that Dr. Mouch came to the hospital to see my mom when she was admitted and was great about answering all of our questions. Many of my friends are surprised that my doc still goes to the hospital because her doctor does not do this anymore. As for the staff they are always friendly and might have a bad day once in a while but because most days they are friendly and willing to help. I understand that they have a demanding job and healthcare is forever changing . So for those negative reviews that are on this site I hope that you reconsider this physician and the office. They really are compasionate and caring.

very good doctor

i have found doctor mouch to be very helpful and caring in all my dealings with him. i would recommend him to anyone is need of a qualified family doctor

I was hesitant about seeing this doctor after reading these reviews but I think people only review after they are mad or upset about something rather than to give someone or some place a kudos. Well Dr Mouch is not the doctor mentioned in the other comments. He was very kind and compassionate He has a true interest in my health and getting me better. I have seen him interact with his other patients by acknowledging the when they are walking down a hallway. Most doctors wont even acknowledge you even if you are a their patient. I stated as a patient of Dr Mouch about 2 years ago and he has me on the road to controlling my diabetes and getting me the right people to see. His assistant Ashley helped get me into a diabetic educator and now they have a nurse Colleen that was also so compassionate and helpful. I also love how Dr Mouchs staff makes me feel when I come to the office. They acknowledge me by my name and always wishing me to have a nice day when leaving. I know this review is long but I don't the reviews below describe Dr Mouch as the true doctor he is. I highly recommend him if you want to feel better.

Conversation...out of the question

After being a long term patient at this organization, I have had it with this physician. He is rude, condescending, and arrogant and forget trying to look at both sides of the coin regarding treatment. AND, don't ask for an annual physical exam. Have repeated wanted a full annual exam...my best exam was when I purchased Life Insurance. I'm out of here and putting up with this MD.

don't know about everyone else

NEVER AGAIN

He is the rudest Dr that I have ever met. Dosen't deal with the public very well & nurses don't like his attitude either.I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS DR. AGIN. Will go to the emergency room first

THEE absolute worst Dr. alive. Arrogant and condescending as a person can be. No help whatsoever. A waste of $35.00 and an hour of my time. No wonder it was easy to make an immediate appt.

Dr. David E Mouch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.