Dr. David H Mull Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. David H Mull?

Rare Thoractic Tumor

I was a terrified 32 yr old, mother of two with a rare large thoractic tumor. Dr. Mull not only cured me but was so sweet and gave my husband and myself peace of mind! He will forever hold a special place in my families heart.

F

Sabed my life. I could not have had a better Dr. I will be forever grateful to him for how he treated me and my family.

Had six by passes I am three weeks out of surgery and feel great I have all the confidence that Dr .Mull is the best in his field. He saved my life.

A lifesaving superhero to me

My cardiologist introduced Dr. Mull to me after discovering I had a "widow maker" hidden in my heart. Dr. Mull explained the need for a CABGSx5, what the procedure involved, and the risks associated with it. On the day of surgery, he completed the procedure in four hours, giving me another chance at life. Three days later, I was home working on my recovery. It has been 20 days since the surgery, and I'm feeling better and stronger every day. I know it will be a while before I have fully recovered from the procedure, but without it I am fully convinced I would have died. I will always think of Dr. Mull as my lifesaving superhero. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a cardiothoracic surgeon.

Had 2 heart surgeries by Dr. Mull , he is the best in his field. I give him excellent in all catagories.

Dr. David H Mull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.