Dr. David L Musicant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Musicant?

Nice Doctor, but horrible staff.

My fi st appointment I called to let them know I was running 10 mins late, sat on the phone for 20 mins on hold and was never answered. Get there thinking I might have missed my appointment due to all the patients and there was no one waiting. 3 girls doing nothing. Once back in room, I waited another 20 mins. 2nd time I tried to call n they can't get me in, said call back in a hour to see if any cancels... again on hold over 20 mins, gave up... headed to CVS. I sure hope the Doctor reads these but I'm sure he doesn't care.

Since 2001

Makes personal phone calls with results of tests if appropriate

2 month wait, rude staff

Dr Musicant was nice, but they are incredibly overbooked and the receptionists can be very rude. You can't get an appt within 2 months. My wife once tried to get an ASAP appt when she was sick and they said that they would call her back. They never called back. Then this last time after we waited over two months for our appts, my wife was twenty minutes late because our child was sick and then she had a low blood sugar. They didn't care. They told her that she was too late and tried to give her another appt 2 months away. Before going here, ask yourself this: what good is a doctor that is to busy to see you when you're sick?

Very good doctor. Hard to get an appointment.

My career requires frequent moves around the country and Dr. Musicant is one of the better doctors I have found. When calling for an appointment I frequently get put on hold for 5 minutes or more and sometimes the soonest he can see me is several days to more than a week.

sensible caring physician

Dr Musicant is a wonderful doctor who is really thorough and who really talks to his patients. I highly recommend Dr Musicant.

Mr & Mrs. Bishop