Dr. David Mwebe Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Mwebe?

Randolph is lucky to have Dr. Mwebe

Dr. Mwebe always takes time and is thorough with his examinations. He takes his time to explain the diagnosis, treatment, and makes you feel like you have a handle on what is going on and makes you comfortable. He is good with all ages. My young son, who has been so healthy and hasn't had to many dealings with doctors other than the standard well-baby stuff/immunizations, which are always hard, took to Dr. Mwebe right away. I have relocated and went to a new doctor, which then retired, and now we go to Dr. Mwebe so my son has been around a few and getting acquainted with yet another new doctor can cause some anxiety for a young child, but Dr. Mwebe made my son feel very comfortable and he talked about the Dr. the rest of the day as if they were new best friends. I base a lot off of my son's interactions with people and Dr. Mwebe is a big hit in my household!

Dr. David Mwebe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Randolph, NE.