Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
David Myers has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
David Myers has the following 18 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Basal Cell
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
David Myers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I was very pleased with my visit to the Dermatology Center and especially with their new physician Dr Myers. He is concerned about figuring out what is the cause and not just treating the symptoms. He is very nice and you can tell he has a good repore with his office staff. I will recommend him to my family and friends.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Myers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
American Fork Hospital
Orem Community Hospital
Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Ridgeview Medical Center
11 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUtah Valley Dermatology, 680 East Main Street, Lehi, UT
David Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lehi, UT.