Dr. David N Johnson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David N Johnson?

Fine for a cold, bad for pain

Constant pain for months. Treated family member like a crazy person. Told family member it wasn't cancer-- many times. By the time it was caught, it was stage four. If you value your health, please go somewhere where a provider will be at least somewhat aggressive up front about doing tests and then acting appropriately on the results. It's amazing that this practice had Raghu Ram as a doctor and he's the Chief Medical Officer at BlueCross. Quality of care? No, but your repeats visits there will happily pay for country club memberships, fancy cars, and large houses. YOU decide what is more important: their wealth or our health.

Best Family Practice Doc around!

I went to Dr. Johnson during my high schoolyears and had diagnosed my mono that I had. He was my doc for over 20 years until I moved out of the area! He is a very caring, professional and wonderful doctor. He took care of my mother when she was very ill. He always referred us to the best docs that he thought were good for us. He is one of the best docs I ever had. He is respectful, courteous and takes pride in his work along with listening to any problem I may have had! He is the best doc!

Wonderful Doctor

David Johnson is caring and courteous. He spent a lot of time helping myself and my family go over the best plan for me. Took time after hours to call and check up on me. He really brings back the security and comfort of the days of traditional family practice.