Dr. David Rosenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rosenfeld?

Wise, compassionate, knowledgeable.

Posted on August 8th, 2017

traditional understanding of psychiatry; not very useful

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Dr told me that due to my bipolar disorder and addiction issues that i should not think about working. i have worked all my life. SUCH a discouraging doctor. His understanding of addiction amounts to: go to AA meetings. Has no real understanding of addiction aside from textbook understanding

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on October 19th, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Rosenfeld to other people who are looking for an excellent psychiatrist. He always listens carefully and responds wisely. He is compassionate. He is well educated in mental health diagnosis and medication. He always responds quickly in times of crisis. His office staff is extremely helpful and kind.

Posted on March 29th, 2012

He is a very nice doctor if you have insurance, but if you do not have insurance he does not make it easy for you.

Intelligent and Compassionate

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

My husband suffers from chronic depression and alcoholism. He's seen many doctors over the years, but none have helped him as much as Dr. Rosenfeld. Dr. Rosenfeld is patient with him, does not judge him, and has been able to offer him medications and therapy that have turned his life around. I'll always be grateful to him.

Dr. Doctor Rosenfeld is terrific

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I don't understand the negative input about Dr. Rosenfeld. I had been to a couple of really awful pschiatrists (no more than 10 minutes and an attitude)and they never learn who you are, was referred to Dr. Rosenfeld by a friend. He takes Medicare! He spends a lot of time with a patient, 1 hr. intake and 1/2 hr. after that. He writes down copious notes. He didn't judge that it would be in my best interest to change therapists, so he didn't require that. He tweeked my meds when I was having a bad ime. He seems kind and gentle, knowledgeable and optimistic. I recommend him to anyone needing a great psychiatrist.

Helped me get back on my feet

Posted on April 24th, 2010

After having some not so great experiences with a couple of psychiatrists, my family doctor recommended I go see Dr. Rosenfeld. He made a number of medication changes which helped me, but what I appreciate most about him is his gentle manner and his willingness to listen to me. If you are struggling with depression or a personal problem, I'd definitely recommend him.

An excellent psychiatrist!

Posted on March 19th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for a couple of months now. I went to him with an mental health issue I'd been suffering with for years. He accurately diagnosed my problem and has provided me with therapy and medication that has helped me enormously. He is intelligent and kind and a good listener.

great doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

HE LISTENED CAREFULLY TO EVERYTHING I HADTO SAY. IT TOOK A FEW MEDICINE CHANGES UNTIL HE FOUND THE CORRECT ONE. HE HAS HELPED ME ALOT AND I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY HIM .

Attitude

Posted on January 21st, 2008

This guy has the biggest attitude and he really doesn't listen. He thinks he is God. I was going to report him for inappropriate behavior but couldn't be bothered with all the paper work. If you go to him you MUST use the therapist in his office and he won't make any exceptions. I had a therapist that I really liked before going to him and he told me he would not treat me unless I went to his therapist. I did and she was OK but not at good as the person I was going to. He was rated as a good doctor by Castle Connolly's doctor ratings but I found out that other doctors provide the ratings for this book. Find a doctor that you really like and ask them for a referral, but stay clear of this one.

Posted on October 16th, 2017