Have you seen Dr. David N Smith?

Excellent Care

I’ve been going to Dr.Smith for years. He is a brilliant, caring, smart and witty doctor, who truly cares about each of his patients. He surely is missed in Rochester NY, as there is just no other Neurologists that meet his high standards in this area anymore. His patients in Colorado are the lucky ones to have such a wonderful doctor.

One of the best!

I saw Dr. David N. Smith for years & he was the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen! You may have sat for hours to see him but when he saw you it was like you were his only patient. I wanted to contact him for a second opinion but just found out his practice is permanently closed. I'm shocked & heart broken! He was one of a kind. Someone I truly trusted. Take Care Sir! My Best Regards, BJ Stewart

I was originally diagnosed with pitcher’s shoulder when I lost feeling and use of my right arm. A few years later I had obscured vision in my right eye. A great ophthalmologist diagnosed optic neuritis, put me on steroids and sent me to Dr. Smith. He sent me for an MRI. After reviewing the results and identifying multiple lesions, he compassionately explained my MS diagnosis. He recommended an efficacious regime of treatment and continued to monitor my progress. Since then my MS has almost had little to no progression. At times I have had to wait to see him. But understanding he is always willing to spend extra time with you when needed, compassion and the results make it so worth it.

Run to another doctor

Dr. Smith is not a headache specialist. He had his practice under supervision a few years back. I saw him in the early 2000s for about 4 years. He was sure he could cure my migraines, but I am now addicted to Lyrica. He doesn't take insurance an that should be a red flag.

My daughter is the patient and has not completed her treatment yet. Therefore, I cannot honestly answer the survey question regarding follow-up at this time. I will update this review upon completion.

caring knowledgeable doctor

He takes the time to listen and ask questions of his patients and to understand what is happening to them. He has the expertise to help patients and puts patients first. His methodology is not the typical medical appointment of other doctors/offices. But it is certainly effective. Highly recommend Dr. Smith.

Dr. Smith was like a god send to me and my family. I have a rare condition that was hard to be diagnosed. After more than one year trying to find a diagnosis for my condition and after several doctors disagreeing on what my condition was Dr. Smith was able to sort out the information and make a correct diagnosis and also find a Neuro Surgeon to perform the procedure that was needed to correct my condition. It has been 1 1/2 months sense my procedure and all of my symptoms have disappeared. Thanks to Dr. Smith and his approach to finding a correct diagnosis.

Kind informative

Dr Smith is a kind and caring Dr. Concerned about his patients is his top priority. I would highly recommend his professional services.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Smith is one of the few doctors left that are in practice for the right reasons. He generally cares for his patients. He takes the time to listen. He will not just throw a diagnosis out at you in order to bill an insurance company. In fact, a diagnosis is not something he takes lightly. He will rule out one thing at a time. Each person is like an intricate puzzle that he takes pride in being able to solve. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith, especially if you are looking for answers.

Unique

No one could figure out my health issues. Dr. Smith spent countless hours working with me and listening to me. He is the only doctor who has come up with treatments that have improved my quality of life. Not only has he figured out my ridiculously complicated issues (I have two conditions that mimic each other, plus together they mimic other diseases), but has helped me understand them. Forever grateful.

Doctor Smith is the kind of doctor that EVERY doctor should be. He listens intently to what his patient is saying, he takes an ample amount of time with each patient and doesn't put him in a box according to his symptoms, but gives individualized treatment to each patient. When I first went to see Dr. Smith several years ago, his gentle and humorous bedside manner put me at ease and demonstrated very clearly that he cared genuinely for me as a patient. I thank God for Dr. Smith and pray He gives to this outstanding doctor the strength and sharp mind so that he may continue to help me and many others.

Have been a patient of Dr. Smith for over eight years and he has remained consistently involved in providing the best care for his patients.

Dr. David N Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, NY.