Have you seen Dr. David N Smith?

JUST EXCEPTION

Dr. Smith is beyond exceptional. He is so entirely thorough and informative, sharing all that he finds and what he believes can or can not be done. I have been with Dr. Smith for over two decades as needed and he always has provided the relief I've needed. An exceptional man and doctor.

Dr Smith is perhaps one of the most brilliant and innovative doctors I've ever met. His practice is focused on the care of the patient. Not to mention, he has some fun wit that makes every visit pleasant

Dr. Smith is the best. No, he doesn't accept insurance, but the money you save from accurate diagnosis is usually much greater than his fee.

The doctor is a genius.

Extremely helpful and informative. I am thankful I was referred to Dr. Smith and can afford his care. He is a great listener and "spot on" with his remarks, recommendations and treatment. He even answers his own phone calls. I cant wait to read his book.

Worth reading, about Dr. Smith

Dr Smith was a God in his past life. He saved mine. He never gave up on me. He came in on a Sunday morning to help me. The office wasn't open. I turned on the lights! Who does that? He is the most committed doctor, that I will ever know. His diligence and compassion is endless. I can only imagine the jealousy other neurologists must feel, knowing Dr Smith is held with such high regard by all his patients.

Would Highly Recommend

Dr. Smith has made a lasting impact on my life because he is personable, professional, and intelligent. He is a world renouned Doctor known very well across the country and his opinions are of great value. He has been my doctor for over 15 years and it will remain that way.

An Incredible Spirit

Never have I been to a doctor more thorough. Dr. Smith treats the entire person. He shows you your tests results, tells you what he sees and maps out a clear and concise plan. He listens and responds. He explores every conceivable avenue to wellness. His compassion is genuine. His depth of knowledge is truly incredible. This is a man you can trust with your life.

The most dedicated, patient centered doctor I've ever known

I went with a family member to Dr. Smith for an eye issue that no other specialist could diagnose. Dr. Smith spent over three hours with us just in the first appointment. He made personal calls to insurance companies and imaging (MRI) establishments in order to get my family member the required tests she needed. The following day (a Saturday, when no doctor works) he met another 3 hours with us going over the tests, explaining everything in detail to us and ultimately coming up with a diagnosis. My family member is now doing very well with this issue and it's all b/c of Dr. Smith. He focuses on getting to the root of the problem, understanding your underlying condition and treating it. This is quite the opposite of how most doctors work these days where they treat the symptom with a prescription and you're lucky to get 15 minutes with a specialist. This man is a wonderful, kind hearted person who deserves your consideration. Any negative information you may see out there is completely false. Why should you listen to me? Because I never leave reviews. In fact this is the first review for a doctor I have ever left.

This doctor offers the highest quality of patient care of any doctor I have ever been to.

His diagnostic skills are remarkable. He is exceptionally thorough. Dr. Smith represents the best example of excellent health care. He listens and is caring. He gleans every bit of information he can on exam, through tests and by listening to the patient. He asks relevant questions and explains in detail his assessment. Rochester NY is fortunate to have him in the community.

dr smith

Dr Smith is a brillant wonderful doctor. Yes the wait to see him can be long but it sure is worth it. When he does see you, he spends a long time caring for your needs and condition(s). I would strongly reccommend him.

Not only an outstanding Doctor, but an extraordinary human being. Dr. Smith amplifies what it truly means to be a healer. He takes the time to get to know his patients. He always strives to fine the cause and not just treat the symptom. It has been a PRIVILEGE to have him as my doctor.

Dr. David N Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, NY.