Dr. David N Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David N Wright?

Love Dr Wright!

I would recommend Dr . Wright to everyone I know! He is extremely smart and listens to every word I say. I hasd horrible seizures and after many doctors and no results, my friend recommended I see Dr. Wright. He has given me my life back , truly a God send and a blessing!!!!!

Treated me for allergies and sinusitis and I was extremely pleased with his skill, patience,patient teaching, thoroughness,knowledge, and overall care as a physcian.

Pleasant & Patient

I've only met him once, and I cannot yet verify his diagnoses, but I can tell you, Dear Reader, that he took MUCH time to explain his diagnoses & prognoses. I hope that he turns out to be as skilled at medicine as he is charming.

DR WRIGHT IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD--AND I AM BLESSED TO HAVE HIM

Outstanding doctor

He listens and cares.

Exceptional Doctor

I have recommended DR.David Wright to everyone I know. After many years of searching;I finally found the best Dr. available in the Springfield area. First and for most- He listens to me. I trust him with all of my families needs. He asks many relavant questions and adresses our concerns. His compassion and medical competence are above the rest. Me and my family are greatful to have found a physician of his caliber. He continuously meets our needs and exceeds our expectations with every visit.

Highly recommend Dr. Wright. He is an exceptional diagnostician. I also drive greater than 1.5hrs to visit him.Definitely is worth the trip to know someone will listen and do what they can to help you. THANKS so much to a great physician!

The Best Doctor I've Ever Seen

Without Dr. Wright I might not be around to sing his praises. He spends time really listening to his patients. Wonderful bedside manner and very accurate.

Wonderful A+ Doctor

After seeing many specialists, I was ready to throw in the towel with all doctors, until I saw Dr. wright. He is a caring, knowledgeabe, honest doctor. Dr. Wright is very dedicated to his patients and really takes the time to listen and assess each unique person's issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Wright.

Execellent Doctor

Very nice doctor and extremely knowledge about everything. After 11 years of my son having severe Asthma attacks Dr Wright diagnosed him with Acid Reflux. Finally after trying lots of medications he helped us find a pediatric surgeon to preform reflux surgery. My son has been medication free for 3 years!! Yahoo Dr Wright. Wish we would have know him sooner. We drive 2 hours for appointments but it is worth every penny of the expensive gas was use.

Dr. David N Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.